The Langham mead to measure lift and recline chair has been designed with the end users comfort in mind.
The Made to Measure collection ensures that the chair is the right size for you. With our unique mix and match options, you can achieve the perfect solution to meet your specific needs – a truly bespoke service.
How it works;
- Select the design of the chair from the five models in the MTM range; Ashton, Berkley, Bristol, Chester or Langham. (This page features the Langham).
- Choose your preferred back from either a 2 cushion, 3 cushion or a button back.
- Decide if you would prefer a single or dual motor
- Select the fabric from a wide choice of over 200 available.
- Select the basic size; small, standard or large which are detailed in the table below
- Enhance your selection by choosing ANY seat height, width, depth and back height.
Unlike chairs from other manufacturers, all four elements of the chair are interchangeable, so you can “mix and match” parts to create a bespoke chair specifically designed around you. In fact, there are 52 possible size options for each chair – that’s versatility!
Each chair from the MTM range is also available in 2 and 3 seater suites allowing your MiChair® to blend in with the rest of the furniture in the lounge.
|Size chart in inches||Small||Standard||Large||Std 2 Seat||Std 3 Seat|
|Arm Height (Standard)||7||7||7||7||7|
|Recommended maximum user weight - 127kg / 20 stone|